Monday, January 28, 2008

One Fashion Event


Well, it's over and done. The One Fashion Event 2008 went pretty well. I don't know how much money was raised for the Boys and Girls club this year but I hope it was a huge success for them.
For me, the show went well, not perfect but okay. Sadly, my camera was set on 5 sec preview & post view and so 10 seconds on a 12' runway resulted in a lack of photos from the show. (its was too dark to make the adjustments not to mention the lack of time.
Someone had stepped on the train of my glamor piece ripping out the final bubble ruffle and making the train much longer than it was supposed to be. No one knew that of course because they don't know what the dress was supposed to look like anyway.
All in all the audience seemed to like the pieces so Yeah for that.
My models were awesome! The best ever! Kudos to them all.
Cheers,
X

No comments: