Thursday, May 15, 2008

lousupcycles



Isn't upcycling just the coolest? Take this little number for instance. A book bag made from ... isn't that a target bag? Why yes, I believe it is. How cool is that.? You can grab this bag, fashioned by none other than Stacy Leelyn over at her etsy shop
lousupcycles.
If you can't use a book bag, then grab a shopper crocheted from old plastic grocery bags. Oh, just visit her shop. You'll see all kinds of wonderful upcycles crafted by this talented green girl.
Cheers Stacy on the fabulous work!

2 comments:

Anne K. said...

Wow, that is amazing!!! Thanks so much for the tip -- it's great to see such terrific stuff!!!

Christy said...

Cool bag! I am been wondering what to do with all the bags in my kitchen.
Also You been tagged! I want to learn more about you. You can visit me at christychelle.blogspot.com to learn more about me and to get the details.