Friday, October 5, 2007

Changes and stuff

Well I finally got some photos of more recent stuff I've made. I put a few items into a slideshow and posted it on the website! Maybe it's a bit too busy? well I'll wait to hear your opinions.
I've got these dresses in my head and I can't wait to get started on them. I hope they turn out as I envision them.
Last night we had our First Thursday event. It was a Halloween special and sad to say hardly anyone came. Too early for Halloween maybe? Oh well, I still have lots o stuff to deck out a few folks for the upcoming festivities.
I have alot of Hooligans that need to be made but I want to do dresses. I want to make some really over the top stuff for the one Fashion Event coming up in January. It would be nice to put Vermont on the Indie fashion map.
So many people are doing such great work like this dress made from mens shirts compliment of Outsapop. Is that cool or what?

No comments: